We have amended our policies & procedures in line with the mandatory guidelines. Please find them on our “policies and procedures” page.
Please also find below the Systems of Control which we have put in place.
1. Minimise contact with individuals who are required to self-isolate by ensuring they do not attend the setting
2. Ensure face coverings are used in recommended circumstances
3. Ensure everyone is advised to clean their hands thoroughly and more often than usual
4. Ensure good respiratory hygiene for everyone by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
5. Maintain enhanced cleaning, including cleaning frequently touched surfaces often, using standard products such as detergents.
6. Consider how to minimise contact across the setting and maintain social distancing wherever possible
7. Keep occupied spaces well ventilated
In specific circumstances:
8. Ensure individuals wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) where necessary
9. Promote and engage in asymptomatic testing, where available
Response to any infection
10. Promote and engage with the NHS Test and Trace process
11. Manage and report confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) amongst the setting community
12. Contain any outbreak by following local health protection team advice